The Iveagh Centre
The Iveagh Centre is a community-based specialist assessment and treatment service for children and young people with learning disabilities, situated at the bottom of the Falls Road in Belfast.
Key features and benefits:
- This prestigious contract involved the provision of a new-build single storey Children’s Community Assessment and Treatment Building containing a range of assessment and treatment suites and a number of self-contained residential units all fitted out with en-suite prefabricated bathroom pods.
- We designed a modern layout of curved walls, curved roof-lights, and installed specialist acoustic panelled ceilings with integrated heated ceiling panels.
- The medical facilities were heavily serviced with a full air-conditioning and ventilation installations with child sensitive security arrangement CCTV Access control and intruder alarms, all controlled by sophisticated building management systems.
- We used custom made sanitary ware equipment and furniture with anti-ligature fitments throughout the complex.
- The finished centre now provides a full range of nursing services, social work, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy and physiotherapy, as well as medical and dental staff facilities and is available on a full-time or outreach basis.